MERLIN Properties’ shares to start trading in Portugal
The company will be listed on the regulated market of Euronext Lisbon
It is the first dual listing of a Spanish company in this sector
MERLIN Properties sells a portfolio of 26 office buildings for €225 million
Disposals in 2019 amount to €281 million, exceeding the divestment plan for the year
MERLIN Properties successfully issues € 500 million – 15 years unsecured bonds
· MERLIN Properties has completed today a 500 million euros unsecured bond issuance, with 15 years maturity period and a coupon of 1.875%.
· This 15 year bond is the longest issuance executed by an Spanish real estate company as of today.
MERLIN reports excellent business performance in all divisions driving operating profit to double-digit growth
– Gross rents: € 394.9 million (+6.4% YoY)
– EBITDA: € 317.0 million (+6.3% YoY)
– Operating profit (“FFO“) : €237.0 million (+11.5% YoY)
– Gross asset value: € 12.4 billion (without quarterly revaluations)
– Net asset value per share: € 15.27 (+6.5% vs YoY)
MERLIN Properties further expands its Lisbon office portfolio with the acquisition of Nestlé headquarters
• MERLIN Properties has completed the acquisition of Nestlé’s HQ in Lisbon for a total amount of €12.5 million
• The office building, located in a consolidated and dynamic office area within Lisbon’s “western corridor”, adds 12,260 sqm GLA to the Lisbon portfolio of MERLIN Properties and enjoys full occupancy
Strong growth in the operating profit during the first half
• Operating profit exceeds € 157 million (equivalent to € 33 cents per share), a strong 11.6% increase year on year.
• Excellent business performance, with increases in the occupancy rate, LfL rents and positive release spreads in all asset categories.
• MERLIN announces the acquisition of a land plot to develop a 93,000 sqm extension of the successful Cabanillas Park I which will become the largest logistics park in Madrid with 320,000 sqm.
MERLIN completes its refinancing with an ESG Indexed Loan
• The Sustainability-Linked Facility is the largest in European Real Estate sector to date and the second largest ever in Spain across all industries
• MERLIN’s continued management of its debt positions over the last six months report LfL savings of € 8.2 million per annum