Net Leases - Cataluña


CAPRABO
  • 64,252 m2 GLA

Portfolio of 33 supermarkets leased to Caprabo in Cataluña 33 supermarkets long-term leased to Caprabo. The portfolio comprises 19 urban street retail supermarkets and 14 suburban big boxes.
71% of rents of the portfolio are in Barcelona and the remaining 29% in Tarragona, Lérida and Gerona.

Caprabo has been operating the supermarkets for over 22 years on average.

Back to list