MERLIN Properties acquires from NOVO BANCO Marques de Pombal, 3, a landmark office building in Lisbon Prime CBD
• MERLIN Properties has completed the acquisition of Marques Pombal, 3 in prime CBD Lisbon for a price of €60.3 million.
• The building, with 12,460 sqm of GLA, is a landmark asset located in Praça Marquês de Pombal, in the prime CBD area of Lisbon
Good first half for MERLIN Properties, which increases its dividend guidance for 2017 to € 0.46 per share
– Gross rents: € 235.1 million (+53% vs 1H 2016)
– Recurring EBITDA: € 198.6 million (+47% vs 1H 2016)
– Recurring FFO: € 148.6 million (+54% vs 1H 2016)
– Gross asset value: € 10.4 billion (+3,7% LfL vs Dec-2016)
– NAV per share: € 11.89 (+5.9% vs Dec-2016)
• During the first half, MERLIN has renewed or contracted ca. 500.000 sqm, with positive increases in rents in all asset classes, generating FFO per share of € 0.32, above its target for the period
• The Company increases the dividend per share guidance for 2017 to € 0.46 (+5% versus previous guidance and +15% versus 2016 DPS)
MERLIN Properties successfully issues € 300 million 12-year unsecured bonds
• MERLIN Properties has completed today a 300 million euros unsecured bond issuance, with 12 year maturity period and a coupon of 2.375%
• The proceeds will be devoted to repay mortgage loans as well as for general corporate purposes
MERLIN Properties successfully issues € 600 million 8-year unsecured bonds
MERLIN Properties Socimi, S.A., (MC:MRL), the largest real estate company listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange, specialising in the acquisition and management of commercial real estate assets in the Iberian region, has announced today the issuance of unsubordinated ordinary bonds in the Euromarket (the “Notes”) for an aggregate principal amount of 600 million Euros (the “Issue”).
Prominent start of year for MERLIN Properties, with uplift in both rents and occupancy rates across all asset categories
– Gross rents: € 115.3 million (+50% vs 1Q 2016)
– Recurring EBITDA: € 99.4 million (+48% vs 1Q 2016)
– Recurring FFO: € 74.2 million (+52% vs 1Q 2016)
– Gross asset value: € 10.0 billion (without quarterly revaluations)
– Net asset value per share: € 11.36 (+14.1% vs 1Q 2016)
– 1Q17 Office Release spread: +3.6%
• During the first quarter of the year, MERLIN has contracted more than 275,000 sqm, with positive increases in rents in all asset classes.
• Annualized gross rents amount to € 463 million with an occupancy rate of 92.3% (+1% vs 31/12/16).
• Most relevant acquisitions in the period are Torre Glòries in Barcelona and MERLIN-Cabanillas logistic park, 100% occupied at opening. Additionally, the Company continues executing the 5 year capex program launched at the end of 2016.
MERLIN Properties inaugurates its logistics park “MERLIN Cabanillas”, with over 200,000 sqm of gross lettable area and full occupancy
MERLIN Properties today inaugurates the logistics park MERLIN Cabanillas, with 202,600 sqm of gross lettable area. The park is the largest logistics development since 2007 and has successfully achieved 100% occupancy before opening.
MERLIN Cabanillas is located in the main logistics hub in Spain, the Henares corridor, where most of the national and international major logistics names are present.
MERLIN Properties reinforces its presence in Lisbon with the acquisition of Central Office Building
• MERLIN Properties has completed the acquisition of Central Office Building in Lisbon for a price of €29.4 million.
• The office building, located in the Expo area, has a 10,310 sqm lettable area